Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Toddlers, teenagers and tantrums

I was watching the Country Music Channel (am a pathetic addict) the other day and discovered the following song. Now, given I was no little trouble as a teenager, I should be fine when my young miss becomes one, right? Right?

However, I also heard of a study that found mothers of toddlers were at or near breaking point, while dads with teenage daughters on their hands were losing the plot. So perhaps I'm only a year or two off being temporarily unhinged, and my husband will suffer a similar fate 15 years hence. 
As for teenage boys, this song springs to mind. I think I've posted it before, but it's a classic.



So, those of you to have spent time in the toddler and/or teenager trenches, got any advice for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...