Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Water

Welcome to my first, official Wordless Wednesday. I'm kicking off with a 'Water' slideshow, which is a collection of pics I've taken at some of the beautiful Australian beaches and waterways I've been lucky enough to visit.
Oh, and it's not 100 per cent wordless - I've put it to one of my favourite KT Tunstall songs, The Other Side Of The World.
Like the idea of Wordless Wednesday? (Or just glad I've shut up for a bit?) Well, you can find more Wordless Wednesday over at My Little Drummer Boys.
Hope you enjoy!





PS I was too slack to caption the pics, but if you want to know where any of them where taken, just ask.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post! You can leave a comment below or send me an email. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. So many stunning photos!

    I can't even get one clear shot for WW. All you fabulous photographers are inspiring me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a slow computer grrrr. I feel your pain.

    Firefox also can't find the you tube server and I really wanted to see your pics.
    I'll be back ;)
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I loved watching that - fabulous pics, and a beautiful song. I love the ones with the dog, and that crocodile one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely feedback!
    I was pretty excited to get the crocodile shot. And am a sucker for taking pics of my dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...